HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

T-VICE/DJAKOUT RIVALRY: CHICO SHOWBIZZ keeps it 100 on.....

T-VICE/DJAKOUT RIVALRY: CHICO SHOWBIZZ keeps it 100 on.....

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:42 pm

KM spoke to CHICO SHOWBIZ regarding T-VICE/DJAKOUT. Read below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: True or False...The Tvice/Djakout rivalry is a SEASONAL affair that heats up every January BEFORE kanaval...and extinguishes the week after kanaval every year?
CHICO: "I beg to differ. The TVice Djakout is an ongoing affair that intensifies more at Carnival season."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is it still in your opinion the hottest rivalry in the business?
CHICO: "All depends on what angle you are looking at it. They are the hottest when it comes to K-naval. There's nothing like these 2 for quite a few years now. If you are talking in general NuLook & Klass is. This event TVICE/DJAKOUT being held the eve of Eastern Parkway K-Naval is huge. Definitely something that everyone will be looking forward to see. I'm extremely excited that SHOWBIZZ is presenting that mega event."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can you guarantee that you will have MORE PEOPLE at your party than Djakout/Tvice 1 held in NYC at Amazura years ago?
CHICO: "Pat No one can guarantee anything how this HMI is going. Plus when that party happened a few years ago, that was the only event in town. Labor Day weekend there are multiple events starting from Thursday, some events in the same day. All I can say I'm extremely comfortable with my line up, we will have a great turnout."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC