HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

3 VIDEOS "THESE" bands should do NEXT...but "WON'T" because....

3 VIDEOS "THESE" bands should do NEXT...but "WON'T" because....

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:27 pm

KOMPA MAGAZINE observation on MUSIC VIDEOS that we think YOUR FAVORITE BAND should do NEXT....however, you can EXPECT something else on their agenda. READ BELOW.

*KAI: EVERYONE in the HMI thinks that there is NO DOUBT that the song "KANSE" (featuring RUTSHELLE) is the one that deserves to have a music video "NOW", and it would have been a great MOMENTUM BOOSTER for the group to drop after the hit song "Malade"; but being that the "DEMYSIONE" video had already been filmed BEFORE the CD came out...that was NOT the case. KAI fans are about to get a heart attack because the next music video set to be shot is the uptempo "NOU NAN KAI LA" based on what Richard Cave told us already....unless PRESSURE OF THE MARKET changes his mind. His thought being that he wants to push an UPTEMPO SONG so that he does not have 3 non-uptempo tracks as visuals....FAIR STRATEGY if you ask me...but in certain cases, you just have to say FUC* IT and go with the FLOW...this just might be one of those cases, because the HEAT for that "KANSE" song is OFF THE HOOK. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT.....NOW!"

*T-VICE: The music video for one of the GOUYAD SONGS on the CD would be my personal pick....if you want to say "VOYE MONTE" featuring rapper P-JAY to add an extra market, or the one with 5 ETWAL...we could go for either one, but WE KNOW which one T-VICE will do, and they told us THE SECRET behind it (Which we can't reveal), so we have to TRUST THEM on what they are trying to accomplish with that pick...which I think would be an EXCELLENT IDEA if it blows up.

*GAZZMAN DISIP "ETAPES": Frankly, it should have been one of the first music videos done for the CD...3 or 4 videos later...it is STILL not out (even though Gazzman plans to do it.) We understand that the video for the song "It Doesn't matter" featuring Zouk songstress Jessie BELVAL IS next ON THE AGENDA, which could open the Antilles market doors for Disip...strategy wise...good move; but in the process, the longer a video clip for "ETAPE" is NOT done, the more it loses its impact appeal. That song was the favorite of many BEFORE and AFTER the CD came out. I doubt highly that it will have the same impact that I thought it was going to have BEFORE THE CD CAME OUT....and the fact that it's not really one of the TOP 3/4 on the LIVE PLAYLIST from the CD that the group plays....might have also hurt its impact ability.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC