HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ENPOSIB: WE GOT THE ANSWERS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR!

ENPOSIB: WE GOT THE ANSWERS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Did you say ENPOSIB? We got you covered with this interview with vocalist MEDJY......(Read Below)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: MEDJY, when will you stop making the fans suffer and decide to put out ENPOSIB’s debut CD? Fanatic yo ap tan lontan brother.
MEDJY: "Hahaa before the end of April. The album is done, we are just planning a good strategy, and starting the promo next week."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: With all that hype surrounding ENPOSIB; for a band that has NOT yet released a CD; is the group under PRESSURE? Do you feel that the world is waiting a LOT from you?
MEDJY: "I can't say we are under pressure, but I just wanted to deliver a great product; original, and also one that will satisfy everybody. I was just listening to the final master of the album and I think we did a pretty good job. I know our fans are expecting a lot from us, but it,s our job to make sure that they get what they deserve. Pressure from my fans is always a good sort of pressure... to motivate my work."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It’s been said that bands from MONTREAL have NOT been able to make it outside of Canada in terms of success…in a long time. Is there pressure on ENPOSIB to CHANGE that?
MEDJY: "We are hard workers. We love what we do. We have our own sound, we now have a good staff management, investors, and the most important thing; we got the support of our fans. So i'm pretty sure that all these conditions reunited... give us the key to success."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can we expect a single/song to be out before the CD comes out?
MEDJY: "The single video of the album, named "Chay", is coming out next week."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ENPOSIB: WE GOT THE ANSWERS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR!

Postby Ladykreyol » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks Pat. I've been anxiously awaiting for their debut album. I can't wait to hear it.

Good Luck guys!
Ladykreyol

Postby Dogla » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Been following these dudes since BOM SOU 2 BO song....... Can't wait to hear the final product.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 am

Debut CD? I thought they had one out already? And a second one but they had removed it... am I wrong?
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC