HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

4 REASONS why u should NOT be shocked if HARMONIK......

4 REASONS why u should NOT be shocked if HARMONIK......

Postby kompamagazine » Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 pm

YOU should NOT be SHOCKED if HARMONIK closes COMPAS FESTIVAL on SUNDAY and I will give you 4 reasons why. READ BELOW.

1) They have a very hot CD on the market with songs that are doing very well out there on the market. Some key personalities in the Haiti market have told KM on the record that THEY are the group doing DAMAGE in Haiti right now...so there is no doubting how popular they are right now.

2) The "regular" HEAVYWEIGHT FESTIVAL CLOSERS and possible closers are on SATURDAY. We're talking about T-VICE, DJAKOUT, NU LOOK, TABOU. That opens the door for HARMONIK on the other day SUNDAY....meaning "LESS DOORS" in their way for that to become reality.

3) BEST TIME MORE THAN EVER for HARMONIK to close the festival is RIGHT NOW because in my humble opinion, I don't think they've ever been more popular than they are now. If they are announced as festival closers, I guarantee you that there will be LESS SIDEWAY TALK or frowns from other bands and music followers. If they did not have this HOT CD, they probably would have some reason to say "Poukisa Harmonik ap fèmen la";...but WITH THIS HOT CD.....They can't really say NADA....WHY? Paske PRODWI A CHO!

4) In his interview with us a couple of weeks ago, manager RODNEY HAMLER NOEL told us that HARMONIK IS HIS PRIORITY. As the manager of Harmonik and co-owner of Compasfest, he is in a very good position of having an extremely hot band with a hot product on the market in his hands. THIS IS THE TIME for him to LAY THE MARK and MAKE A STATEMENT...and if that means putting $$$$$$$ out to put on a KICK ASS VISUAL SHOW THAT WILL HAVE THE HMI WORLD TALKING ABOUT HARMONIK'S SHOW the next day into next week....NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT! Harmonik CAN'T just come and play their hit songs and bounce.....NO NO NO....THEY NEED TO MAKE A MAJOR STATEMENT in that case. Can they do it if they are THE CHOSEN ONE for SUNDAY? RODNEY believes that they can based on what he told us last week....NOW it's up to HARMONIK to convince the rest of the HMI that they can.

****THE WORRY from a couple of MUSICIANS who have spoken to me is that they think that HMK is lacking UPTEMPO SONGS for festivals....well HMK...NOW would be the time to shut the critics up."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC