HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

Happy Birthday Klass, 5 years of existence...

Happy Birthday Klass, 5 years of existence...

Postby shah » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Five years ago after maestro, Jean Richard Herard/Richie left Zenglen to embark on a new venture, it was unclear what that future would be. There were plenty of hiccups along the way before he and his klassmates can slowly grab the limelight envy by so many.

Before the winning awards and the belt, Klass began that journey with uncertainty. Their first outing was a disaster, in an empty room just about 100 or fewer people. It was all then about maestro Richie, and some actually called him a narcissist to say the least. Fortunately, he knew that a team is made of a cohesive bunch, not one individual, so he went back to the studio and reassessed the damages and came back with a vengeance with their debut CD: "Fel Vini avan" then you all know the rest. It was definitely a steep mountain to climb to reach and touch the number one spot in the unstructured HMI (Haitian Music Industry).

Klass is now the undisputed, a money making machine in the industry. They got to this level because of a new strategy. A steady hand that rejects mediocrity of all sort. They got to this level because of their consistency and professionalism. They got to be at the top because of one hit song after another. They cross many oceans and face one plot after another but through it all, they persevere and become a great unit of brotherhood.

If today, Konpa events can gather over a thousand people in a club or stadium is because Klass and others vehemently will not let our popular music take a dive for the worst. Konpa Direk is alive and well.

The five years of Klass existence is a thrill of great harmony, great songs, and slogan and most of all "Brotherhood". I as a fan may disagree with my other klass fans, however, Klass unit is not having any of that and that's Klass.

I want to wish Klass and family and their fans a glorious Happy Birthday and long live Konpa Direk.

Thank you, Klass.

Written by Jason Accime/Shah

shah

Re: Happy Birthday Klass, 5 years of existence...

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 am

Shah ..bon bagay..
Happy 5th Klass!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jay Brooklyn

Re: Happy Birthday Klass, 5 years of existence...

Postby 1Lov' » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Happy 5TH Anniversary to "KLASS".
Yon Djaz ki fet tou Bon.
Wishing Continued Success to an Awesome Konpa Band.
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC