HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MICKAEL GUIRAND REVELATION to KM as he makes his stage return!

MICKAEL GUIRAND REVELATION to KM as he makes his stage return!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 pm

We spoke to "MG" (Mickael Guirand) today about...... READ BELOW.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Which one of these 3 had you more nervous before you performed.
1) Tabou BERCY
2) 1st ever CARIMI Live performance
3) First comeback show with CARIMI after you quit the band
MICKAEL GUIRAND: "All 3 are up there... but i can tell you that this one (BERCY) beats the other two because I know that for Bercy with Carimi, I stood behind the stage for 2 hours by myself to calm myself down before i hit the stage. At my first comeback in December in Miami, it got really emotional for me where I couldn't even sing because I had tears. Just put these two together and that should give you TABOU WITH BERCY, and that's just an idea. 20,000 screaming fans, I have no clue how i'm gonna feel."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It's been almost one year since you last performed on the stage. How do you feel with you about to step on stage at that big international venue BERCY at such a big show?
MICKAEL GUIRAND: "I am so excited and so stressed... but it's a good stress. The emotions are gonna be way up there. I hope and pray that i keep my composure to perform. 20,000 people screaming when i walk out is no joke... ou konen it's a really big deal for me to get back on stage so i'm ready... i'm counting down the minutes. I am blessed to perform w Tabou and that is gonna be something that i will cherish for the rest of my life. These guys are legends Pat and now i see clearly why. I am humbled but ready to kick some serious behind."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC