HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

WILLO THE FUTURE: THE Introduction KOMPA MAGAZINE Interview!

WILLO THE FUTURE: THE Introduction KOMPA MAGAZINE Interview!

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:10 pm

We spoke to artist WILLO THE FUTURE about HIMSELF and the HMI. Check it out.

* WILLO - Mwen Anto! AUDIO
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-co ... -mwen-anto

*WILLO - Mwen Anto MUSIC VIDEO!

1) Introduce yourself to the public and tell us how WILL THE FUTURE got into this thing called MUSIC?
WILLO: "Hello world. HMI what's up? I go by the name WILLO thefuture for those who didn't know. Just to get to the point how I got into this thing call music; in 2013 i came out with a song called "Di mwen wi". Some people liked it and some didn't; since then I kept pushing it until now. I got three good songs produced by do bodo and valery Lezin #mwen entò # pou ou m ye #kenbe men m. Trois music sa yo très écouté en Haiti, specially where I was born and raised ki se Port de Paix St. Louis.

Ii came to the hmi cause I've been watching the game for a little while and I see that I can bring some stuff in the game with my talent. Just to let the my fans and my supporters know that I will be dropping my introduction album over the summer stay put, it's gonna be crazy...believe that. Thank You Kompamagazine for the exposure!"

2) When did you realize that MUSIC is what you wanted to do? Was there a particular thing that happened or...?
WILLO: "Kompamagazine let me put it this way. Music is like a drug, once you get addicted you won't be able to stop. Just like a good woman, the moment you get the taste of her, she becomes an addiction. When I kept going to studio non-stop and kept on writing lines and kept on creating melodies, I've been dropping song after song, sometimes people think I am crazy cause I don't stop doing it after all."

3) How would you describe YOUR MUSIC as an artist in terms of STYLE?
WILLO: "I do think my style is more like Jacques sauveur Jean but a lot of producers I work with tell me that I sound more like Jamaicans and Africans... that's what I've been told"

4) Do you plan to continue as a SOLO ARTIST; or is having or being in a BAND....the plan down the line?
WILLO: "As of right now I am trying to make a name for myself and trying to build a fan base; but if being part of a band comes along with it, so I think it won't be a problem. Au contraire, I think it'll be better for the publicity if it's a band that's well known in the hmi like Nu Look, Zenglen, Disipp and much more."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC