HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYY....concerning RICHARD CAVÉ & KAÏ!

THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYY....concerning RICHARD CAVÉ & KAÏ!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm

UNBELIEVABLE. THE WORD OF MOUTH for KAÏ's debut CD is CRAZYYYYYYYYY! There is NOT a day that goes by that I don't have someone in the industry tell me that the debut CD is going to make LOTS OF NOISE. Sanblé RICHARD ap bay anpil mount tandé music kap sou CD a...or these people that I speak to are trying to show that they got connections to the material...and that they have heard most of the CD.

The last time that I heard something from the CD was before the carnaval. I believe 3/4 songs total is what I heard and what I did hear sounded AWESOME....but these different industry people that I speak to...when RICHARD CAVE's name comes up...the 1st thing out of their mouths is YO...CD KAÏ LA PRAL FE ANPIL DEGA. I'm talking about promoters, managers, musicians. It's either some of these people SOU BLOF by pretending on having heard a lot of songs on the CD....or THEY HAVE and THEY ARE FEELING IT BIG TIME. LOTS OF HEAT for the CD out on the streets.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYY....concerning RICHARD CAVÉ & KAÏ!

Postby Dogla » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Hmmmmm can't wait to hear it.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYY....concerning RICHARD CAVÉ & KAÏ!

Postby konpaconvert » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 am

I dont think most people would doubt R. Cave's music producing, song writing and love ballad abilities...so having an Awesome debut album is kinda expected from him..especially since he is in a new chapter in his career with a chip on his shoulder with something to prove.

BUT!!! Se pa album selman kap konte...richard's challenge is similar to Arly's...can he be the frontman of his band? Can he move a crowd with the utempo songs? will he be charismatic enough on the mic to stand toe-to-toe with the likes of TJoe, Pipo, Roberto, and ya...Mickael Guirand (not even going to mention Gazzman)

I haven't been to much Kai performances but based from what I saw...MikaBen outshined Richard everytime they shared the stage and if Kai's performances are going to vary based on whether or not MikaBen is present then I dont think Kai's new album will reach the potential they want it to.
konpaconvert

MUSIC