HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ARLY LARIVIERE was caught in the middle of this SOAP OPERA!

ARLY LARIVIERE was caught in the middle of this SOAP OPERA!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 pm

One of the people in the business CAUGHT IN A VERY BAD POSITION in this SHEDLEY ABRAHAM/KAÏ controversy is none other than ARLY LARIVIERE. Why you ask?

ARLY LARIVIERE is extremely close to BOTH SHEDLEY ABRAHAM and to FITO FARINEN. You can imagine his position if he has to hear BOTH SIDES complaining to him about the other. He is also in a hard position where because of his loyalty and friendship to BOTH guys...how much COULD HE HAVE SAID or NOT SAY to both guys in order NOT to violate that trust?

It is hard to imagine ARLY "not" knowing that Shedly was about to bounce and pack his bags from KAÏ....unless he never brought that up to him. If he knew; he CAN'T betray his longtime friend Shedly...but at the same time.....how much of a warning can/could he give his other good friend/HMI ally Fito Farinen...so that would not hurt his business hard...without throwing his friend Shedly under the bus?

You can imagine the position that Arly was in during this entire saga. What would YOU have done in the same situation?

2 PYÉ ARLY TÉ PRAN NAN YON GRINN SOULIER AK DOSSIER SA!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ARLY LARIVIERE was caught in the middle of this SOAP OPERA!

Postby konpaconvert » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm

I normallly stay away from any post regarding the KING but I'll make this exception..

Pa gen anyen pou Arly wer ak bagay sa..this is business and he is under no obligation to get in between that...Everyone is grown and can handle their own affairs....as a band owner and fellow musician he can probably relate to both sides...but at the end of the day he has his own situation to deal with and staying out of whatever rift there exist between Shedley and Kai/Fito is their own business. Arly ka voye chak yon boutey apre
konpaconvert

Postby Dogla » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:12 pm

I normallly stay away from any post regarding the KING but I'll make this exception..

Pa gen anyen pou Arly wer ak bagay sa..this is business and he is under no obligation to get in between that...Everyone is grown and can handle their own affairs....as a band owner and fellow musician he can probably relate to both sides...but at the end of the day he has his own situation to deal with and staying out of whatever rift there exist between Shedley and Kai/Fito is their own business. Arly ka voye chak yon boutey apre
I normally stay away from any post regarding the KING?!?! What are you so scared about :roll: ?!?! Anyways this situation shouldn't mess around with the friendships the 3 parties have with each other....... And Fito should know damn well that Shedley isnt a guarantee to stay long term due to his business and where he lives. Even Stevie Wonder saw this coming :arrow:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby lexadrine » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:16 pm

STAY NEUTRAL!!
lexadrine

Postby Ernst » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 pm

This has nothing to do with the maestro men'm si li te konnen ou pa. KAI took a gamble on Shedley epi they pay the price.
Ernst

MUSIC