HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

X-TASSY'S DOCTOR GROOVE REVEALS THE SECRET TO "GROOVALOGY"!

X-TASSY'S DOCTOR GROOVE REVEALS THE SECRET TO "GROOVALOGY"!

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 pm

KM spoke to X-TASSY leader/maestro T-KLOD "Doctor Groove" about....Read Below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What is the secret to to the science that we call GROOVALOGY? What are the ingredients needed in your opinion for the PERFECT GROOVE to drive the fans crazy on RECORD and LIVE?
T-KLOD: " :lol: :lol: Groovalogy??? Haha that's a good 1 man!!! Well to be honest man, number one thing to "me" is SOUL. You can tell when a musician has it or not, and whenever they drop something it will hit the crowd because of the emotions they put into it! The other thing I would say, is too pay attention to the people around you when you grooving. Their reaction will tell you what's good or not.

On the live circuit, I target a couple who is dancing and I try to do a pattern that would make them "Danse kole kole", or "gouye" lol.. Once I find it, i lock it in! :lol: :lol: :lol: Se sak fe depim monte deye keybod tout blòdeu kontan, paske map pare kaban yo pou yo lol!!

So in a short bro, fok ou gen soul and pay attention to the crowd. They tell you what they want!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: X-TASSY'S DOCTOR GROOVE REVEALS THE SECRET TO "GROOVALOGY"!

Postby KingDave » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:29 am

See? He didn't even mention anything about music itself. Some musicians would think differently
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC