HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

HARMONIK gongist KB keeps it 100 "BENYIN" STYLE in interview

HARMONIK gongist KB keeps it 100 "BENYIN" STYLE in interview

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:10 am

HARMONIK gongist KB ("The GOUYAD MAN"...NEG GOUYAD la) spoke to KM today about........(Read below)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: With that "BENYIN M" phenomenon...is it SAFE or NOT SAFE to say that it is the most popular that HARMONIK has been?
KB: "NO. We did that with the "Jerem" album. I remember it just like yesterday when all our shows were sold out. It's like a DEJA VU."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Oh ok...so you were more popular during JEREM period?
KB: "Not necessarily more popular; but we were very popular then."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is "BENYIN M"...the BIGGEST HIT in the HARMONIK catalogue based on the many shows that you have played with Harmonik? Is it your group's BIGGEST HIT SONG "yet"...or NO...not yet?
KB: "For me so far "Benyen'm" is the biggest cause when you have people of all ages singing a song that Is phenomenal."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is HARMONIK in the TOP 3 in terms of HOTTEST/MOST POPULAR groups in the business today based on the BENYIN phenomenon in your opinion...or you are not there yet?
KB: "I honestly believe that Harmonik is one of the top three bands in the business at this moment. My belief is based on airplay, social media feedback, crowd reaction and more. Nonetheless, we are still working hard and don't take anything for granted."

*KB HARMONIK makes shocking revelation on....
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2062

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC