HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOOGIE EXPLAINS WHY HE'S BRINGING THE GROUP TEMPO BACK!

BOOGIE EXPLAINS WHY HE'S BRINGING THE GROUP TEMPO BACK!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:32 pm

BOOGIE: "Berto was very important we will never find another Berto, however the business must go on with or without Berto. We don't want to disturb Berto because he has his own business which is Bel Plezi where he is doing very well and very profitable at the moment. We are happy for him."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: After so many years out of the market, what makes you think that the group can just come right back in the New York market and act as if it's business as usual. You don't think that the time and music has passed you by?
BOOGIE: "Time and music can never pass you by as long as your creative juices are flowing. All I know is Tempo gen plas li nan market. We have many surprises in store for the public. I'll let the public be the judge. We have some unfinished business to tend to... Sak pral gen la! Lol."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you realize and are you ready that because you're back on as a band owner, other bands and promoters will start looking at you differently. Are you ready for that?
BOOGIE: "I don't think that would be the case. No one treated me differently when Tempo was active."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: By all accounts the group did not reach its potential the last time that it was active. What makes you think that this time around will be different....especially since there are more bands that are active in the New York market right now?
BOOGIE: "We did not reach our potential because we were on the market for only 18 months... Not because the public rejected us. We believe we would've been one of the top bands in the market had we not closed shop so prematurely. We're on a quest to reach our full potential this time around.."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: BOOGIE EXPLAINS WHY HE'S BRINGING THE GROUP TEMPO BACK!

Postby KingDave » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Boogie toujou gen yon paket bagay lap pale, yon paket plans lap mete sur pied, mwen pa janm we rezulta yo non...
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby Dogla » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Lol flanneur NYC sa yo...... But can't knock his hustle though becuase he's always involved in the music business. Men neg 509 yo avek Dat7 ap tann rezilta job REP la tou wi lol. map swiv move sa 8-)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby kompared » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Boogie has the connections and the experience. If the guys can produce good music, this team can make wonders. NY is an open market right now.
kompared

Postby joudre » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:26 pm

-1+1=0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joudre

MUSIC