HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ZENGLEN DRUMMER KENNEY in SHOCK after BARCELONA 4-0 LOSS!

ZENGLEN DRUMMER KENNEY in SHOCK after BARCELONA 4-0 LOSS!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

ZENGLEN drummer KENNEY CENAT is a huge BARCELONA soccer team fan. You know Haitians don't negotiate their SOCCER and COMPAS. So we spoke to him today after the SHOCKING RESULT of the BARCELONA-PSG Champions League game!

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 1) Your thoughts on BARCELONA's 4-0 loss to PSG in the Champions League today? IS IT OVER?!
KENNEY CENAT: "Wooooooosh: mpa bon menm laa, Pat. It's over. I love my team, but I'm realistic... 4-0 du anpil to overcome!
Enrique needs to go! His tactics are horrible.. you can't put Gomes, Iniesta (fresh from an injury) with Busquets (fresh from an injury) to start against a fast paced midfield like PSG...."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 2) YOU HAVE NO FAITH that they can make a comeback at the Camp Nou in the return leg?
KENNEY CENAT: "It's impossible! It would require a miracle. Maybe had the score been 4-1. 4-0 extremely difficult."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 3) Is it time to REBUILD THIS TEAM; or do you think this BARCELONA team still has some trophies in them?
KENNEY CENAT: "Rebuild the team! We still have the chance of winning at least one trophy this year, but it's time to rebuilt. Quality players in defense and midfield... Iniesta is getting old.. it's time he starts coming more from the bench like Xavi in his last years!
Stronger back up for the MSN... players that can really challenge suarez and neymar."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 4) Eske kounien an...kom ou di BARCELONE pa nan batay anko....Wap chankre pou REAL MADRID nan Champions League la? LOOOOOL
KENNEY CENAT: "Hellllllll noooooooo!!!! Lol. Barca for life. Map jwen jistis mwen soon! Menm on mant yo pap souse ane sa, gad pou we."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 5) Ou panse BARCELONE ap CHAMPIONS LA LIGA?
KENNEY CENAT: "Li pa imposib. It can go down the wire....But real pap genyen anyen ane sa."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC