HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FEAR & CONCERN for POPULAR BAND because of.......

FEAR & CONCERN for POPULAR BAND because of.......

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 am

FEAR and CONCERN for a popular band expressed to me by a well known promoter, because of what he perceives to be a CANCER THAT HAS BEEN PLAGUING "his" BAND for too long.....a "CLAN" problem.

The promoter expressed concern to me that he is worried about the well being of the band because he says that the band has had a "CLAN" issue/problem for awhile now, and he is worried that things are NOT going to get better anytime soon. The promoter also expressed to me that the band in question does not have a leader (whether it be a musician or manager) that puts "FEAR" or CAUTION into other musicians in the band...that would make them think twice about doing something that is NOT right....like other bands in the business have. The promoter told me that there is a lack of respect for the leadership of the group....and until that is fixed, he fears that the band will always have problems along those lines. :shock: :shock: :shock:

PROMOTER: "In most bands you find a guy...a leader...whether it be a musician or a manager in there that every other musician is afraid to mess with. There's "that guy" GUY KOTE MUSICIENS KI NAN JAZ LA TOUJOU DI KE YO PAP BAY OU FE DEZOD...POU MOUN SA PA VOYE L ALE. NAN JAZ MAP PALE W LA...PA GIN BAGAY KONSA. WAP TOUJOU JWEN 1 OU 2 MUSICIANS KAP TOUJOU FE SA YO VLE FE....SAN YO PA PEU KISA KI KA RIVE....e se paske yo gin CLAN...e yo suspect ke si ta gin yon baggy ki rive...jaz la pap vote yo ale...paske yo pal pe pedu 2/3 musiciens EN MINM TANN."

KM UNDERCOVER.....

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC