HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS WARNING TO THE HMI FROM NYC REP. FO!

KLASS WARNING TO THE HMI FROM NYC REP. FO!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:00 pm

We spoke to KLASS NYC rep. FO on what the industry can expect from KLASS' second CD. This is what he told us.

FO: "Pat, check this out. I heard the CD, so whatever I say about it, people are going to think that I am saying because I represent the group. All I have to say is this. The group has been riding their success on this current "FE L VINI AVAN" CD. Bands have released CDs on the market and KLASS is still leading the market; which means nothing has changed. What bands do you see that are about to release their CDS that can push Klass off the top seat.....WITH KLASS ABOUT TO DROP A BRAND NEW CD ourselves? I don't see any.

The time for KLASS to have lost the top seat HAS PASSED. Bands had the chance to do it with new CDS, THAT did not happen. With KLASS dropping a new CD, that's going to make that harder for Klass to lose that top spot. To make another logical point; I have PIPO known as one of the top vocalists in the business today. I have RICHIE known as 1 of the top producers in the game today...and both have delivered already. Those are 2 boxes that are checked already in terms of positives for the upcoming CD. Let me put it to you like this....I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT KLASS...if you know what I mean. That's how confident I am in the product and the team."

(Kreyol REZUME)

Reprezantan NYC Klass la FO di nou ke TAN AN passe kote ke yon jaz te ka pran premye position nan biznis la sou KLASS. Li di ke gin jaz ki lage CD apres KLASS...e juskaprezan...sa pa afekte jaz la comme jaz ki pi popule nan biznis la. Li di ke ak NOUVO PLAK ke KLASS pral mete nan la ru a....Klass pral solidifye pozisyon yo sou tet HMI la.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS WARNING TO THE HMI FROM NYC REP. FO!

Postby DONCUE_69 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:22 pm

mwen tet fret
menm jan ak kanaval rockfam lan, tout sa Fo di la yo se PLEYONAS
nou tout konn sa deja
gadon'w kouri jezu
:lol:
tout ravet pran kou :mrgreen:
DONCUE_69

Re: KLASS WARNING TO THE HMI FROM NYC REP. FO!

Postby T-Patrick » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Se Pa Ti kouri nn baz.
Antouka Mw Tet fret pi Red
Boude Ya Boude, I'm sooooory !!!!
Sanble gen nèg Ki gentan komanse Fè kè San Album nan poko lage wi Mezanmi
Alon vye Klass Sa papa.
Pipo Tout Jan...!!!
T-Patrick

MUSIC