HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN DISIP BOMBSHELL ADMISSION from this VOCALIST!

GAZZMAN DISIP BOMBSHELL ADMISSION from this VOCALIST!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:56 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Did Gazzman make a mistake by not picking you for Disip.... And would you accept an offer from him if he were to ask you right now?
CHARLIN BATEAU: "No Pat Gazman did NOT make a mistake. I was the one who made the mistake of not accepting his offer.... I don't see any reason why I wouldn't accept an offer if he were to make one RIGHT NOW."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you ready to accept an offer from him to join the band right now?
CHARLIN BATEAU: "Are you implying that there's an offer on the table right now? :lol: It depends on the conditions if the conditions are reasonable then YES I would accept."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What do you think that the band is missing that you would be able to bring to the group? Critics like to say that the group is lacking in terms of a female fan base that come to their parties. Would you be able to resolve that issue if you were part of the group?
CHARLIN BATEAU: "What you think? Lol... anyway let's see what's gonna happen. Of course Pat... Gazman and I would make a great team."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC