HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CHARLIN BATEAU QUITS the group RYLAX....READ HIS NOTE!

CHARLIN BATEAU QUITS the group RYLAX....READ HIS NOTE!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Here is a note that we received from RYLAX vocalist CHARLIN BATEAU.....

Charlin Bateau: Between Rylax and me, it's over!

I am sorry to have to announce this news. The decision was not easy to make. But it was necessary, for reasons beyond my control, I had to put an end to the relationship of love that binds me to Rylax.

For 18 months, we lived together, good and bad moments, learned lessons and made experiments that forged me and gave me a place in the Haitian musical world.

To all the team of this young musical formation, from First to Last, Thank you. I really have a lot of affection for what we have lived together but, You have to learn to say No, clearly and simply with character and serenity.

To the fans of the band, I am no longer participating on Rylax album. My heart is filled with lots of emotion, however I can no longer pretend.

Everything that begins, has an end. This is the end to me and Rylax, but it is also the beginning of something new.

Nevertheless, I remain yours. To those who have supported me and will continue to support thank you it is very much appreciated. I will continue to make great music to the best of my ability.

I wish nothing but success to my colleagues in Rylax.

Long live the music, long live Haitian culture. Long live Haiti.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC