HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

REYNALDO MARTINO on THEBAUD DJAKOUT & KAI!

REYNALDO MARTINO on THEBAUD DJAKOUT & KAI!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:30 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your thoughts on your good friend Alex announced as being officially the gong player for Djakout? In your opinion good move or bad move from Alex?
REYNALDO: "After all, its business. He has a family to take care of as well. Alex is one of the best players out there and Im sure any band would be thrilled to have him as a part of their team. Our friendship will always remain the same and I wish him the best!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Now that he's part of your carnival rival band will he enjoy the same IMMUNITY "Pa Manyin pa touché" that Tvice gives MAMANE every year, or will it be EVERYTHING GOES and friendship is put to the side when it comes to Carnival. Eske li nan Minm bato ak Shabba Roro Ti Regi Pouchon ak Ti Pouch?
REYNALDO: "To be honest, we have a great friendship. And none of this matters. Kite Alex jere tet li."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Meaning....Kanaval IMMUNITY is guaranteed like Mamane?
REYNALDO: "Of course. Nothing personal."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You are friends with both Richard and Alex. Your thoughts on Richard not retaining Alex's services for his new group KAI?
REYNALDO: "I can't really comment because I don't really know the issues that were inside Carimi. I am not sure if it's a problem that the two of them have, or if it's just a case of Richard wanting to start with something new...looking for a different flavor. SA KA RIVE. EN MINM TAN...I don't know if it's a problem that was inside CARIMI between the 2 guys, which resulted in him taking that decision. MWEN POKO PALE AK RICHARD SOU SA...MAP PALE AVEK LI KAN MINM...MA MANDE L SA."

***VIDEO: T-VICE REHERSAL FOOTAGE***
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1706

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC