HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FANFAN EPAV'S "DIG" at BODO for his DISIP move!

FANFAN EPAV'S "DIG" at BODO for his DISIP move!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:07 pm

FANFAN EPAV: "I was giving BODO a chance to be known as a producer in the HMI...BUT HE WANTED THE QUICK MONEY INSTEAD.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In YOUR opinion, is it a better move for BODO to be a producer/owner/producer/composer in an upcoming band LOGIN, or to be the keyboardist in a well known band like DISIP?
FANFAN EPAV: "BODO IS RECOGNIZED AS A KEYBOARD PLAYER.. NOT A PRODUCER YET, AND HE CAN PRODUCE ANYTIME. HE SEQUENCES A SONG EVERYBODY IS AMAZED...To answer your question, there are some needs that you have in life and you really DON'T CARE about what the future will bring; INSTEAD GOING FOR WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR THE PRESENT TIME."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You still did not tell me WHICH MOVE is better?
FANFAN EPAV: "FOR BODO... THE QUICK MONEY. LOL. I stand for longevity. If I was looking for QUICK MONEY, I could easily work in one of the established bands in the business."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: FANFAN EPAV'S "DIG" at BODO for his DISIP move!

Postby Dogla » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Pat! Se pou mande element sa si se li menm kap peye bill Bodo?!?! Paske mwen pa janm we Log-IN kap jwe week in and week out...... Btw Bodo can always produce either way so whats the issue?!?
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby 1Lov' » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:33 am

Pat! Se pou mande element sa si se li menm kap peye bill Bodo?!?! Paske mwen pa janm we Log-IN kap jwe week in and week out...... Btw Bodo can always produce either way so whats the issue?!?
I was actually thinking the same thing bro..Thanks for asking the question ;)
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby Ernst » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 am

Sa misye te vle nèg la fè la? The guy has a family to feed. He has to work.
Ernst

Postby konpaconvert » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:50 am

Personally I do not care for topics such as these they dont enrich the business and it too much common practice for former employer/business partner to bad mouth an ex-band member.

Too many band owners/investors are too busy tryin to make artist/musicians buy into a vision that they themselves are not fully invested in and only care about their bottom line ($$) and how much of it they get to keep/recoup

Too many artist/musicians are too quick to jump ship and go for a money grab and abandon a group or project and destroy any chemistry that was established.

I get that people have bills to pay but its need to be about the Music not the money as its been for a while...guys need to find another line of work if that what they care about...and guys liek FanFan Epav need to put their money where their mouths are and take care of their guys and not try to make deals with people and their livelihood.
konpaconvert

Postby KingDave » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:12 am

Uuummm disip is a well known band? :lol:
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC