HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

EMMERY KARIZMA on if he can GUARANTEE future with the group!

EMMERY KARIZMA on if he can GUARANTEE future with the group!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:08 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Should KARIZMA fans be worried about your status or future in the band...after your public outburst on social media yesterday?
EMMERY: "We had a meeting last night. M panse ke problem ki genyen an c pa anyen ki paka rezoud. Tout problem gen solution
Emmery c Karizma....Karizma ce Emmery so nap tann. Nou supoze meet up anko either tonight or tomorrow to finalize tout bagay."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: KI PWOBLEM nan EMMERY? Ou admet ke GIN YON PWOBLEM....kisa li ye?
EMMERY: "Son ti problem intern ke li ye...M pa panse ke lap proffesionel poum expose problem intern djazz la konsa en public. Malgre mwen t ekri yon bagay sou "INSTAGRAM", but sete pou yon rezon bien determine."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Eske ou pa mete LAUNDRY JAZ la deyo....when you did that comment on social media? The band's DIRTY LAUNDRY WAS EXPOSED on INSTAGRAM.
EMMERY: "Pat, I don't think the band's dirty laundry was exposed; and the reason that action was taken by me, was for a specific reason...which i will not reveal."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can you GUARANTEE the KARIZMA and Emmery die-hard fans that you will STAY with KARIZMA and NOT go to another band?
EMMERY: "Pat Karizma se biznis mwen."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: That's NOT a guarantee. LOL. YES or NO....Wap bay GUARANTEE a? CARIMI te biznis CARLO ak MICKAEL wi. NU LOOK te biznis GAZZMAN wi.
EMMERY: "LOL. Pat m nan djazz mwen pi red!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Se gro van TI LA PLI ou tap bay sou social media an alors? OU TAP FE NEWS? LOL.
EMMERY: "Al kwè sa. Gro van ti lapli.... hmmm. LOL. okeuuu."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC