HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DO NOT BLAME ME for MIKA not joining RICHARD CAVE's band says

DO NOT BLAME ME for MIKA not joining RICHARD CAVE's band says

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:44 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Did your experience with Krezi leave a sour taste in your mouth in terms of Mika joining a band? Everyone sees and knows the chemistry musically speaking between Richard and Mika... And think it would be instant credibility if he was part of Richard's new band. Why are you AGAINST that happening?
TI LIONEL: "My experience with Krezi was a great one from which i learned a lot.... And that would not be the reason for Mika not joining a band ( we did launch Kon'Beat...). Mika has his own projects to take care of that's why he would not join any band. That said, Mika and Richard have an amazing chemistry and i am sure you will be hearing a lot of great music from them. I am not against him joining Richard's band. Thats just not his direction now."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: The door is open is what you are saying? Would co-ownership and co-manager duties entice you to make the move?
TI LIONEL: "NO. NOT AT ALL. Saying that joining a band is not his direction now."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC