HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ALAN CAVE APOLOGIZES TO PRINCESS GEORGY for....

ALAN CAVE APOLOGIZES TO PRINCESS GEORGY for....

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:34 am

ALAN CAVE asked by KM if he thinks that there will ever be another compas female artist that can surpass or do the same thing that GEORGY did in the HMI; gave us his answer in our SOUNDBITES 15 edition. Artist KRAZY RALPH came out fuming and blasting ALAN about the lack of respect/credit that he failed to give the Princess in the interview in his opinion.

ALAN called me to tell me that he is aware that the interview response has taken a whole different dimension, with friends calling him to tell him that the interviews are being talked about and played on radio stations in Haiti and Florida. He also told me that KRAZY RALPH was right in his breakdown for criticizing him.

In the note below that ALAN CAVE dropped on our Facebook page....he apologizes to GEORGY. READ IT BELOW.

*ALAN CAVE on (SOUNDBITES #15)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlIyIu1CkZs&t=63s

*KRAZY RALPH blasts ALAN CAVE for GEORGY (SOUNDBITES #16)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QaVLd1DMsE&t=246s

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ALAN CAVE APOLOGIZES TO PRINCESS GEORGY for....

Postby joudre » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:55 pm

What kinda half assed, trump like apology is that???
That right there friends tell you what Alan thinks of Georgy.. these guys including Alex Abellard have no respect nor any compassion nor any mercy nor any pity toward Georgy!

SÉ KÒM SI ALEX ABELLARD TÉ KOUMANSÉ OPERATION KRAZÉ GEORGY AN ÉPI KOUNYÉ AN ALAN CAVÉ AP FINI MISSION AN!

Why now Alan?

I am a fan of Alan... but stuff like that makes me scratch my head.. did Alan really need to take a veiled shot at Georgy?

I'' waiting to see if anyone who claimed that they had a hand in the progress movement of konpa over the last 30 years of so to wait until Georgy dies to get the recognition she deserves and treat with respect as it should be done!
Neg yo trété tifi an kòm si li pat fè anyen nan industry an.. poutan gen neg yap bay respè ki pa fè menm 10% nan sa Georgy achévé!

NI ALAN NI ALEX.. tous les deux nèg sa yo banm kè plen franchement... m'pa konn ant deux nèg sa yo kiyès ladan yo ki pi mal pasé Trump! To treat a human being as such after all she has done for you? DAMN!!!

These hombres need to be called out! COWARDS!!
joudre

Postby Yef » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:03 pm

I have been a KMer for 10 years now. Sometimes I read a post that really leaves me scratching my head..... I heard Alan's comments. People are blowing his response out of proportion in order to further their own agenda. I understand that everyone wants their idol to remain untouchable and go down in history as the best artist/player/celebrity that ever walked the earth. But this mentality is the reason why today's artists are not getting the respect they deserve. It's almost as if we want the last female to succeed in Haitian music to be Georgy.

Georgy has her respect. She proved herself. She broke the glass ceiling. She is a pioneer. No one will ever be in her shoes. But she will never be in the shoes of today's artists as well. The issues/hurdles that Georgy faced are not the same issues faced by today's female artists. As a matter of fact, it has gotten worse. Today's female artists don't have a "Zin" to give them a platform to shine. Be it Konpa or another genre. Rutshelle's popularity speaks volume and reminds a lot of people of Georgy's popularity. When she is on stage, she takes over! That's a fair point. I saw Misty Jean play live and hold down a crowd by herself in Washington DC with her own band. Her command of the stage is breathtaking. Nia is another one! Are we going to wait until they die to start recognizing/valuing them too?

I would like to hear Georgy's opinion on this one. She is an artist that I appreciate very very very much and I think that she should be happy that these current female artists are keeping her legacy alive and doing everything they can to push it forward. Konpa or not.....it's about popularity and impact here.

Krazy Ralph seems to have personal issues with other people belittling Georgy's legacy, but I fail to see the reason for him shaming/disrespecting Alan based on Alan's response. We keep throwing the word respect out. How about showing the legend Alan Cave some respect as well? Alan could have easily defended himself, but instead he chose the higher route and apologized... A class act.

And if Krazy Ralph really wants to respect Georgy, maybe for starters he should STOP referring to her as "Ti fi a."
Last edited by Yef on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yef

Postby jay_nice360 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 am

Oh please AC. Smh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Postby Ladykreyol » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:42 pm

@Yef - Well said. :)

It’s not sacrilege to praise today’s artist and up and comers, it does NOT take anything away from those that paved the way before them. I’m sure those artists who are being compared to stars of yesteryear are honored to be mentioned in their company.
Ladykreyol

Postby Yef » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:36 pm

@Yef - Well said. :)

It’s not sacrilege to praise today’s artist and up and comers, it does NOT take anything away from those that paved the way before them. I’m sure those artists who are being compared to stars of yesteryear are honored to be mentioned in their company.

@Ladykreyol, exactly!
Yef

Postby jay_nice360 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 am

Alan Cave te ka pase pi byen ke jan l te pase a. Georgy se yon bête de scène ke l te ye. Epi travay li tap fe nan ZIN an li pat fe l nan ni 1 an ni 2 ans. Kelkeswa nan domèn yon moun vle evolye, li mande tan pou moun sa a pèfeksyone l ladan l. Nan AMI la CB, Drake John Legend etc reyelman popilè men yo popilè nan kategori pa yo. Se sa k fe gen twofe pou tout kategori. Sa pou Georgy te fe a li fe l deja. Menm jan Pipo ap pran nivo pandan l te nan biznis la depi anpil ane. Rutshelle, Nia etc gen pou yo fè zafè pa yo tou. Yo tout se atis ki bon e ki popilè. Yon atis ki nouvo nan HMI la pa bezwen met nan tet li ke lap ka vin depase yon atis ki tap fe yon gwo travay depi des années. Mais tout est possible avec le temps.

HMI la pa fasil pou ankenn atis fanm kap vini. Paske yap gen pou yo fe fas ak anpil obstak. Se sila a ki reziste e ki pwouve tet li a kap ka kite non l enskri nan biznis sa a tankou anpil lot ki fe l deja ( Ti manno, El Cubano, Shoubou etc) M pap bliye salye courage ak fougue gwo bout atis tankou Rutshelle, Nia etc pou travay ke yap fe. M kwe avec le temps tout moun ap we klè enpotans ak valè sakrifis medam sa yo ap fe nan biznis lan. Bagay la se travay, evite tèt anfle, disiplin epi avec le temps zèv yo ap pale pou yo. M swete tout atis fanm kap evolye nan HMI la anpil siksè

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

MUSIC