HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE "THIS"!

Re: RE: Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE "THIS"!

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:46 pm

That NL Album is the worst Album ever. Anglais tete chage. Francais Maron. kreyol machann bolet. I think Arly was drunk when he wrote some the songs. Only the crazy Arly's fans enjoys NL but if you're a Kompa Lover you will find that version of NL is pure Garbage 100% Boring. Thank God for Klass and Disip.
Mesye woooo ou san cervo vre...... Bon li boring epi album nan ap bat tout moun?!?! I don't get it, am I missing something?!?..... Banm mande'w yon kesyion Mr.Trump!? What album has more hits on it then the NL cd at the moment?!?! Rien Que Toi, Cest Complique, Until When, The Switch..... Stop with your shenanigans, sick of it. :roll:
Saa son pawol yon ti chien anrajé[emoji85] [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jay Brooklyn

Re: RE: Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE

Postby Dogla » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:41 pm

That NL Album is the worst Album ever. Anglais tete chage. Francais Maron. kreyol machann bolet. I think Arly was drunk when he wrote some the songs. Only the crazy Arly's fans enjoys NL but if you're a Kompa Lover you will find that version of NL is pure Garbage 100% Boring. Thank God for Klass and Disip.
Mesye woooo ou san cervo vre...... Bon li boring epi album nan ap bat tout moun?!?! I don't get it, am I missing something?!?..... Banm mande'w yon kesyion Mr.Trump!? What album has more hits on it then the NL cd at the moment?!?! Rien Que Toi, Cest Complique, Until When, The Switch..... Stop with your shenanigans, sick of it. :roll:

Fe yon favor..... Plz pa quote mwen si ou pa anyen pou di..... Sel bagay nou fo se rablahblah hate tout kote. Plz do me a favor!
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE

Postby Dogla » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 pm

Whenever i hear ti bagay amazura rete pour lontan
Yo telman ap fe bad100..... Yo preske pete prop fiel yo..... Ridiculous :shock:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE "THIS"!

Postby gentleman1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:48 pm

se premye CD Nu Look kote fanatik jazz la a lofansif konsa
NuLook pa janm nan tout pawol anpil sa yo..depi jazz lage,sou premye tande ya
tout moun jwen pati pa yo
CD sa pa konsa...pou mwen antouka, CD sa manke anpil
fanatik malad jan SIWO di ap femen zorey yo pou aplodi nenpot bagay
men moun ki abitye ak bon materyel Arly, pap jwen satisfaksion nan CD sa
gentleman1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Fe yon favor..... Plz pa quote mwen si ou pa anyen pou di..... Sel bagay nou fo se rablahblah hate tout kote. Plz do me a favor!
Ou santi w ta mòde m la a![emoji12] [emoji12]

Jay Brooklyn

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RICHIE SAYS BANDS SET TO DROP NEW CDS FACE

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Ou santi w ta mòde m la a![emoji12] [emoji12]
Too bad ou pa gen Dan. Se japé selman[emoji125] [emoji125] [emoji125] [emoji125]

Jay Brooklyn

Postby KingDave » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:00 am

I'm not sorry what I said that's irritating anyone lol I was primarily laughing at the way some comments got answered. Talking about I'm new to kompamagazine. Lady, you are new to it. Been on with KM for a while now... anyways :arrow:
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby Dogla » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Epi yo paka demanti sam di la....... Album Klass ak Disip la se one trick pony yo ye....... One hit out of all of those songs smh.... Foh
Dogla

MUSIC