HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

OLIVIER DAT7 ON IF HE AGREES/DISAGREES WITH HMI VETERANS....

OLIVIER DAT7 ON IF HE AGREES/DISAGREES WITH HMI VETERANS....

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:37 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: The general feeling from some popular artists in the business is that...if AFTER 6 MONTHS a CD does not do something on the market, it might be time to start thinking about strategies, or to think about doing another CD. Do you agree or disagree with that assessment in regards to your DAT7 CD? Can DAT7 prove these HMI veterans wrong?
OLIVIER DURET: "I don't necessarily agree because I've seen songs become hits after they've been out for like 2 years. Now, should you start working on new stuff? You should have never stopped. LOL. I think DAT7's issue has only been a lack of marketing and promotion (While there are roadblocks on the way); unfortunately we lack the funds to do what certain groups have been able to do when it comes to that.

Performance wise, we've been pretty solid and everyone that's come to watch us LIVE agree. It's just a matter of getting the music out there, being heard. Having said that, we are working and been working on new music that the public will get to enjoy soon enough. EPI DAT7!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: OLIVIER DAT7 ON IF HE AGREES/DISAGREES WITH HMI VETERANS....

Postby KingDave » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Roadblocks these nuts. Laziness is what I call it. Olivier has a name out there already and kaliko as well. Use your connections, se pa chita ap tann. You gotta work for it.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC