HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NYC PROMOTER VLAD with the HMI bal market 101 LESSON!

NYC PROMOTER VLAD with the HMI bal market 101 LESSON!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:47 pm

NYC promoter VLAD broke it down for us like this regarding..........(Read Below)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: VLAD....Is the NYC market TOUGHER or EASIER than let's say MIAMI....as a promoter? Why or why not in regards to your answer?
VLAD: "To make that comparison, i would have to speculate that the Miami market is easier just for the simple fact that most bands are based in Miami. It's simple. There are certain expenses Florida promoters don't have to worry about when it comes to those bands."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion...what are the 3 markets that you think are the most important for any bands to conquer? In other words...DEPI YO PASSE NAN 3 MAKET SA YO....they are in business?
VLAD: "I believe it's still Haiti, New York and Florida."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: NYC PROMOTER VLAD with the HMI bal market 101 LESSON!

Postby KingDave » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Tougher in terms of expenses, but in terms of crowd attraction to the events, Miami is harder cause of the saturation of bands.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Re: NYC PROMOTER VLAD with the HMI bal market 101 LESSON!

Postby Ernst » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Tougher in terms of expenses, but in terms of crowd attraction to the events, Miami is harder cause of the saturation of bands.
NY crowd might be the toughest crowd out there to please. I saw the great NL/Arly got grille during the Labor Day weekend. Very Tough crowd bro.
Ernst

MUSIC