HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ZENGLEN former musician evaluates why the band is.......

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Former longtime ZENGLEN bass player ERNST BENJAMIN had a talk with us today about his former band. Check it out below. (Read Below)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 1) ERNST...you heard ZENGLEN's latest CD. Why in your opinion, is it not having the impact that it deserves to be having? The band should be doing damage in the HMI with that CD....YES OR NO?
ERNST: "Yes Pat completely agree. I think management is the main problem for Zenglen's extension. They need to rethink the way they are doing business. "Rezilta" was one of the best cds and has done nothing for the group; than now you have "Rezilta pired", another hot cd. Pat believe me if you work this hard to realize two big projects like that and you are still stagnant man.....there is a problem somewhere and I think it is the management."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 2) Your thoughts on the "SINGER'S" issue that the group is going through with WID not yet able to travel...therefore the group deciding to put HAITI ON HOLD because they don't want to go to the motherland without their main attraction. Your thoughts.
ERNST: "Wid is an excellent choice for the group however Zenglen management knew about the travel issue even before they hirde WiD. They should have had it worked accordingly.... lack of strategy."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: 3) Your thoughts about FRERO returning to the group. Good move or bad move?
ERNST: "NO Comments. Pat, I am talking about issues that are preventing the band from excelling....NOT members Zenglen has everything in term of music and musicianship. That's why I said no comments"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why in your opinion has former member RICHIE been able to reach these heights with the group KLASS....that he was NOT able to do with ZENGLEN?
ERNST: "Richie did the same for Zenglen with "5 dwet", so Pat stabilty is the key for any business to be successful; and for musical group it has to be drama free; so far Klass it is is drama free."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ZENGLEN former musician evaluates why the band is.......

Postby KingDave » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Wid is not their main attraction. No-one cares about him.. ;)
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby Ernst » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Musically speaking, Wid is a disaster. I had a chance to see him perform up close during the Labor Day weekend. It was a total turn off. Everything abt this guy is RC. Turn me off big time.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Musically speaking, Wid is a disaster. I had a chance to see him perform up close during the Labor Day weekend. It was a total turn off. Everything abt this guy is RC. Turn me off big time.
I noticed misye se yon Pipo 2.0, studio singer.
larueda

Postby Ernst » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Pipo St Louis?
Ernst

Postby larueda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Pipo St Louis?
What u did there would have worked if i didn't distinguish the two. Lol unless both sings.

Btw, se ou Pat interviewed lot jou la?
larueda

Postby Ernst » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Pipo St Louis?
What u did there would have worked if i didn't distinguish the two. Lol unless both sings.

Btw, se ou Pat interviewed lot jou la?
Cause Pipo mwen konnen ki chanté a son chantè tou teren. Someone hacked into ur account?
Ernst

MUSIC