HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RICHARD CAVE WARNING TO THE HMI courtesy of....

RICHARD CAVE WARNING TO THE HMI courtesy of....

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:58 pm

KM spoke to PATO CAVE (Enposib former musician and Richard Cave's brother) earlier this morning. Check it out below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: There is a lot of talk out there about RICHARD CAVE (Your brother) taking over the lead vocalist position of the revamped version of CARIMI. Like all things in life, you will have people that will have doubts that he can do the job and keep CARIMI's popularity going the same way that it was before. Do you believe RICHARD CAVE can do it or not? If yes...WHY?
PATO CAVE: "I think people should just be patient and wait to c what's to come. All i can say is that my brother is working very hard to give the fans the best possible product. Richard is the most talented and dedicated musician I know... just stay tuned because big things are coming."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is MICKAEL GUIRAND a big loss for the group...and would you categorize him as IRREPLACEABLE in Carimi in terms of what he used to do? Especially for the UPTEMPO VOCALS and command of the crowd/public?
PATO CAVE: Mike was a big loss, after all this time there's now way u can say it's not a big loss. Any other band that would lose their lead singer that had been there for a long time would say it's a big loss.But like everything in life you must adjust and move on. That's exactly what my brother is doing. At the end of the day, the music is what matter,s and I believe what Richard produces in terms of quality; you don't stay that long in this business without producing good music and that's what he's doing right now. Working hard to satisfy his fans. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND CLOSER THAN PEOPLE MIGHT THINK. Again stay tuned. LOL."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: RICHARD CAVE WARNING TO THE HMI courtesy of....

Postby Ernst » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:11 pm

1e kesyon an cho. Misye pa fouré men li ladan'n. Li manyen li sou koté. Misye tou pasé sou Pat 100 li pa repon'n kesyon an.
Ernst

Re: RICHARD CAVE WARNING TO THE HMI courtesy of....

Postby KingDave » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:42 am

He cannot handle the uptempo songs
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC