HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RALPH CONDE PUMPS THE BRAKES ON HIS GROUP KOD!

RALPH CONDE PUMPS THE BRAKES ON HIS GROUP KOD!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What are you up to with the band?
RALPH CONDE: "Well I have decided to just go solo. Too many complications for a band.. as you can see I have been performing by myself."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: WHY have you given up on the "BAND" route? Poukisa ou bay JAZ ou a VAG?
RALPH CONDE: "Mwen pa bay vag, it was always about me to continue with my career, but I realize it will be better for me to just use my name instead of having another band. Ou kompran?"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: NOT REALLY paske ou tap pousse KOD just a few months ago...Gin yon baggay ki fe w pa rinmin mouvman JAZ la anko? KOD.....is "DONE"?
RALPH CONDE: "Non Kod it was not all jazz as a lot of people understand I am musician. I can play different styles, and that's why when people come to see Ralph Conde they enjoy themselves with the music that I play."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: The fans NO LONGER need to expect the KOD "CD" that you said was coming out this year? YES or NO? Also...can they forget about seeing the "BAND" LIVE?
RALPH CONDE: "Well Like I told you, IT'S much better for me to go that way. People could always expect a new Cd from Ralph Conde. It does not matter either way if it's Ralph Conde & friends or Kod. What matters to me is to go on with my career."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: RALPH CONDE PUMPS THE BRAKES ON HIS GROUP KOD!

Postby KingDave » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:05 pm

What I basically hear is that logistics are hard to manage. And musicians don't understand that and they cannot wait to get paid once they play and payroll is hard since there are no gigs and no sponsors. Since I already have a name, I'd rather use it so I can make more money have less stress and relax on my own...
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC