HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS/ZENGLEN NYC: Here are the OFFICIAL "PAID" NUMBERS!

KLASS/ZENGLEN NYC: Here are the OFFICIAL "PAID" NUMBERS!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:12 pm

FO: "I told you last week that I was expecting a certain number...well; we got OVER the number that I predicted in terms of PAID people in the venue. We did around 2200 "PLUS" PAID. It was a very good party, no headaches. Everything went very smoothly. I am extremely happy."

DARRYL of D-ENTERTAINMENT, who was also one of the promoters behind the show basically told us this. : "THIS PARTY is the most people that I have ever done at a party in all of my years of doing parties. The most I did before that as I used to do a lot of parties with COUNTRY, was a T-VICE/CARIMI/NU LOOK that did 1900 on one of those same Labor Day SUNDAY NIGHTS. This KLASS/ZENGLEN is my all-time best in terms of attendance for a party in all of my years. What pleased me the most was that everything went smoothly from the beginning to the end We did 2200 PLUS."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS/ZENGLEN NYC: Here are the OFFICIAL "PAID" NUMBERS!

Postby Ernst » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:42 pm

It was a great party sur toute la ligne. Both bands played well. Money well spent.
Ernst

Postby Uzzllee » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Ahhhhhahhhhh.....men lozenges a nan moman sa KLASS la se money in the bank.....

KLASS just ap lonje main bay tout jazz lap trennen....

Labor Day 2014 se nulook KLASS te lonje main bay epi pou yap vin fe freaks jodia...si se pat KLASS nulook patap sou moun Konya...
Uzzllee

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Thank God for Klass. I hope Zenglen continues Success just like when we help that NL band Jodi a kap fe Frekan. I wish Klass never helped NL and I really Hope Klass never play with them ever again. They are too fresh. They don't remember what Klass did for them. Bann ti Frekan
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby zlex » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:19 pm

Thank God for Klass. I hope Zenglen continues Success just like when we help that NL band Jodi a kap fe Frekan. I wish Klass never helped NL and I really Hope Klass never play with them ever again. They are too fresh. They don't remember what Klass did for them. Bann ti Frekan
you to stipid lol mwin dako avew nap mete yo back nan map la tampri klass pa bliye #1 nan priyew hahaha chabibi tap kontan li tap di mèsi wiii bos
zlex

Postby larueda » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:44 am

How we dont remember? Ou genle pa tande shoutout Arly bay neg yo sou My Time?
larueda

Re: KLASS/ZENGLEN NYC: Here are the OFFICIAL

Postby Dogla » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:33 pm

How we dont remember? Ou genle pa tande shoutout Arly bay neg yo sou My Time?
Fok yo nome NL kan menm...... Btw avan showdown 2014 nan..... Klass tap bragging on how they were going to whoop NL.......epi you know the rest lol...... Lol so se favor nou bay Zenglen?!?! Ala yon bann frekan mesye
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:18 am

:lol: why do I feel like there is a part of truth in this post? Lol
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby KingDave » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:18 am

He sounds very happpyyy! Glad for him
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC