HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

PHANTOMS & KINO...A Possible FUTURE in the HMI?

PHANTOMS & KINO...A Possible FUTURE in the HMI?

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 am

PHANTOMS fans might have something to look forward to. We spoke to JEAN MAX VALCOURT after the group just played in Haiti this past weekend...this is what he told me.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Any plans for the group to do SOMETHING?
JEAN MAX VALCOURT: "I think they have some more gigs lined up for Haiti, and a possible single release from what Jensen and Kino told me... They're meeting up with me in the studio once they get back in the States. Mon cher moun yo still rinmin neg yo anpil Haiti. The party with Phantoms and Tabou Combo at Marriott was the first event that officially opened the summer festivities. I can say... pa guin rezon pou neg yo pa guin new products out there."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you suggesting that PHANTOMS come back as a FULL TIME BAND in the HMI?
JEAN MAX VALCOURT: "It doesn't have to. Due to the guys personal lives and engagements such move wouldn't be easy, or even near impossible; but reunited for a couple of and tours throughout the year would do it. King Kino still has his place in the HMI... An entertainer of such caliber can't be hidden."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: PHANTOMS & KINO...A Possible FUTURE in the HMI?

Postby KingDave » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:22 pm

I have heard a lot of great things about them. I wanna experience it since I am not really part of their era...
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby jay1804 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 pm

The Zombies are coming back :D :D one of my all time HMI favorites besides System Band from the old generation
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 pm

I have heard a lot of great things about them. I wanna experience it since I am not really part of their era...
KINGDave, it's a must see bro. Because Phantoms know how to put on a SHOW. seriously. I am sure if you look online you'll find some old shows. Those guys were serious bro.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby KingDave » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:42 pm

I'll take a look but yea man. Will definitely want to experience it
KINGDave, it's a must see bro. Because Phantoms know how to put on a SHOW. seriously. I am sure if you look online you'll find some old shows. Those guys were serious bro.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeah I remember those day. The one I remembered the most was with Sweet Micky in Madison Square Garden. Phantoms gro Djazz! Hope they can come back full time
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC