HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN DISIP: ARE U messing around with YOUR kick ass CD?

GAZZMAN DISIP: ARE U messing around with YOUR kick ass CD?

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:42 pm

It has been over 2 months since the DISIP CD has been released on the market. Considering how IMPORTANT the CD is to GAZZMAN and the group in terms of their business; and also considering HOW WELL THE CD HAS BEEN RECEIVED by the majority of the business; I am at a loss for words why there has been NO MUSIC VIDEO OUT ON THE MARKET for any of the songs.

We know that they had started shooting AT LEAST a music video for "Heartbreak & Misery" (We had the Pictures posted); but it's been awhile now, and AFTER 2 MONTHS....IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED. NOT SURE if the video NOT being completed has to do with GAZZMAN/DISIP; or the music video director Robbie Rob.

For a group that many had counted down and out in the business; WHEN YOU DROP A CD THAT TOTALLY PROVES THE CRITICS "WRONG"; and you show that YOU MEAN BUSINESS; the LACK OF URGENCY in the MUSIC VIDEO department is SHOCKING to say the least; especially since it seemed that DISIP was dropping music video after music video ON THEIR SECOND STUDIO CD....when the reception for the CD was NOT as good as THIS CURRENT CD.

I hope it's NOT a case of GAZZMAN DISIP thinking CD NOU BON....YO RINMIN LI ANPIL...SO NAP FE YON TI POZE TO CHILL before we drop the videos. We pray and hope for the group that by that time....the momentum generated by this excellent CD....is NOT TOO LATE!

GAZZMAN DISIP......THE INDUSTRY IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE on that end because I actually had 3 promoters from different towns who also brought that same point to me. The first video was to have been released in JULY!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GAZZMAN DISIP: ARE U messing around with YOUR kick ass CD?

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:28 pm

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GAZZMAN DISIP: ARE U messing around with YOUR kick ass CD?

Postby joudre » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:34 pm

I must sound like a broken record...

But...

Like I said before.. This album did surpass disip's LOW expectations! IT AIN'T GONNA DO JACK FOR DISIP!

Tout moun pral lagé blame nan sou do promotion comme dabitud!

M'ap tann nèg bò isit yo ki tap lévé kò yo frapé atè an!
joudre

MUSIC