HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DJAKOUT gongist DAVE says "I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE BAND"!

DJAKOUT gongist DAVE says "I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE BAND"!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:50 am

1) DREAD…We’re seeing all these subliminal messages from you on social media…all that FREE AGENT talk. ARE YOU HAPPY IN DJAKOUT right now?
DAVE: "Hey Pat ... what's up? Messages hmmmm. Social media ... u have the right to say whatever Pat....And honestly right now I am not happy with Djakout!!!"

2) WHY are you not happy with the band?
DAVE: "I'm honestly not going to mention actually why I'm not happy with the band and that's a bit personal ... but just know for the past couple months the happiness has not been where I would expect to be for me personally."

3) Can you guarantee the DJAKOUT fans that you will be their GONG player in 2 months?
DAVE: "Hmmmm in 2mths I don't believe so .... and to all the djakout fans it's with pleasure to say thank you for the support n love from the past years."

4) Sounds like a GOODBYE NOTE to me here….Are you leaving the band…or have you already left?
DAVE: "Lolllll you something else Pat ... no it's not a goodbye note , it's just saying thank you out of the respect to the fans that liked the way I held down my part in the band .... and no I have not left the band but my intentions of leaving are high."

5) Have you made the Djakout musicians aware of the issues bugging you?
DAVE: "Well ... some of the issues are obvious issues that they have already known after my 3rd yr in the group but as of the late issues nothing has been mentioned but if there is a talk or something things will be brought to the table."

6) Are you going to KAI……or another band?
DAVE: "Options of other bands are highly open for me ..... there are alot of specifics when it comes to bands at this point and moment, so as for going anywhere I'm waiting on terms n conditions and what's to be offered in any camp."

7) You are basically saying YOU ARE FREE…..THE BAND THAT WANTS ME…FOR THE RIGHT PRICE….CAN HAVE ME?
DAVE: "Pat ... I think you are reading my mind the right way , are you my brother? or maybe you are right here in my KAI :lol: :lol: :lol: "

8) As we speak right now….will you be a DJAKOUT member by the end of the THANKSGIVING weekend?
DAVE: "Well as we speak I have no clue ... cause I'm still on pause about Thanksgiving weekend and waiting to hear what's going on , so the response on that one is on STANDBY!!!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: DJAKOUT gongist DAVE says "I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE BAND"!

Postby 1Lov' » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:14 am

Ouch!.. :o :o
That doesn't sound good.. :o :o
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am

M sonje lè misye te fek antre lan jazz la li te rele tet li Mr. Djakout. M te di l non an pa bon paske si l al.lan yon lot jazz li pap ka ale ak non an..apa li papa..Ti Dread sanble pral lwé yon lot Kaï..lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jay Brooklyn

Postby Ernst » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 am

It's safe to say misye pa nan Djakout ankò. Misye ap changé KAI. Do what best 4 u bro.
Ernst

Postby konpaconvert » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:58 am

Tout sa se KM kap fer buzz pou ti neg la wi :lol: :lol: :lol:

No disrespect to him but his level of impact in Djakout #1 is not that high..you can count 6 (if not more) guys who's departure would impact the band more before they get to the gongist.

If he's unhappy with the band and wants to be a free agent, its alright it his right and he should pursue his options
konpaconvert

Postby ricky » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Apre kalite repons sa yo Djaz la met di misye li met ale
ricky

Postby Dogla » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Wanga Bibol ap travay bien :lol: :lol: ...... Phillippe vle retoune nan djazz li lmao :shock:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:09 am

Ssooooo basically musyeu ap di keu Djakout doesn't pay him enough, he wants to be paid higher and kaï is offering him more a he's sure that they'll be more active... as long as he does what's best for him
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC