KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

KLASS "PITIT DEYO" VIDEO WEST PALM BEACH + PICS!

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: KLASS "PITIT DEYO" VIDEO WEST PALM BEACH + PICS! Reply with quote

KLASS took it up a notch last night in WEST PALM BEACH in terms of delivery of the material on their debut cd. It was also my first time seeing the new keyboardist of the group JP. The more I see the band, the more I see a "new" PIPO (PROFET LA) at ease and willing to open up more and interact with the fans. On a couple of occasions going to the front edge of the stage to get the crowd riled up, and on one occasion even jumping into the crowd to go have fun. Pipo is even doing skits in terms of comedy...that has to do with the different types of people who dance Klass (Extremely Funny).

Another highlight of the night was when System Band "LEGEND" RONALD SMITH got on the guitar to jam with the band. PURE MAGIC. I enjoyed that very much.

I can't talk about KLASS without mentioning the work that bass player NIXON MESIDOR does on that bass. He is a BEAST...A MONSTER on that bass. If RICHIE and Pipo are the SOUL of the band, NIXON is the HEART BEAT with his bass in joint control with Richie's drums of the "BAN DEYE". I had to actually take a few to just stand there and watch him play. AMAZING.

It is fair to say that KLASS has a lot to work with in terms of their cd...in other words YO GIN BAGAY NAN MIN YO en bon jan Kreyol...and the crowd in West Palm seemed to agree last night.

We'll post a VIDEO of "PITIT DEYO" (For Now...with MORE TO COME), as well as a couple os snaps from last night.

*"PITIT DEYO" VIDEO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ulyOjEzk-g&feature=c4-overview&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

*"TOWING"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkN9_uEl9CQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

lovingyou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jan neg sa yo ap jwe la a.... Hm. Kk voye mezanmi. Pipo se pi gwo chantè moman an epi li gen pi gwo dyaz moman an. Gen dyaz kibon men ki pagen chantè epi gen chantè ki bon men ki pa gen dyaz. Gen dyaz ki kole chantè ansanm pou yo jwenn yon bagay kidonk... Kote gen chenn pagen kou. Klass li menm li gen chennn epi li gen kou lol. Komatiboulouttt!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: