KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

S.O.S FROM THE SINGERS OF KOUDJAY...KESSY AND HIS SISTERS.

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
STaFF PoZé

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: S.O.S FROM THE SINGERS OF KOUDJAY...KESSY AND HIS SISTERS. Reply with quote

The two sisters Nerlande and Mirlande of the band Koudjay presently in Florida would like for me to pass the message on behalf of the family & their superstar brother the singer SAMBA KESSY who is also in Florida that if anyone has information about their mother LOLITA FLEURY better known as MAN LOLO...to contact STaFF PoZé.
I was contacted because they know that I'm a broadcaster and a member of the HMI online community.
They said that their mother is presently living in the area of 2em Avenue in Port-Au-Prince.
I'm trying to get someone to go to the area, if anyone can help please let us know of your finding by posting it here or by contacting me for them at (240) 463-7196.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: S.O.S FROM THE SINGERS OF KOUDJAY...KESSY AND HIS SISTER Reply with quote

STaFF PoZé wrote:
The two sisters Nerlande and Mirlande of the band Koudjay presently in Florida would like for me to pass the message on behalf of the family & their superstar brother the singer SAMBA KESSY who is also in Florida that if anyone has information about their mother LOLITA FLEURY better known as MAN LOLO...to contact STaFF PoZé.
I was contacted because they know that I'm a broadcaster and a member of the HMI online community.
They said that their mother is presently living in the area of 2em Avenue in Port-Au-Prince.
I'm trying to get someone to go to the area, if anyone can help please let us know of your finding by posting it here or by contacting me for them at (240) 463-7196.

@STAFF

Check with Tempo crew... There is a post on that.. They are willing to do the leg work and report....

STaFF PoZé

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks from the singers of the band Koudjay ...MANLOLO and other family members are alive....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: